Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Q & A: How to Use Mystery to Attract a Woman

Q. I have the hots for this girl I’ve known for about a year. We have spent time together and I know she feels the same.

My problem is, I’m separated from my wife and it's putting her off. I need to know how to make her jealous without making it obvious and also how to eventually win her heart.

Maybe she feels I’m not to be trusted cause I’ve cheated on girls before. I know she feels the same but I don’t want to make a fool of myself. Thanks...


A. Hello,

Well, you could get back with the ex and have the best sex of your life – that’d make her jealous! No, I think there’s a better way.

I think you really want to do two things:

1) Make her jealous; and,

2) Change her mind about you, your ex and your past.

If you just go out and start banging a bunch of women and make it obvious, she's going to think you're a player, which will just put her off even further.

On the other hand, if you just seem to be busy - and aren't around when she calls or wants to talk, her feminine mind will start working and you'll have the power you're looking for. So, do this:

1) Be scarce. Don't answer the phone, and take at least a few days to call her back.

2) Never answer the phone, or make return calls to her on the weekends - after all, you're busy, right?

3) Always cut any conversation with her short by saying, "Oh, sorry - I have to run. I'll call you later... bye." [click!]

4) Talk about the great time you had with a "friend" the other night. Don't specify the sex of this "friend".

5) When you are out with her, have fun! Make your time with her something to remember – but don’t hesitate to flirt a little with other women too. Bring them in and make the part of the party!

Finally, for God's sake - don't talk about your wife with this woman other than to say how much you’re over her! Every time you bring her up in a positive vein, you're just confirming her greatest fear - that she's still in the picture. No woman wants to have to compete with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment